LAB Profile Practitioner training
November 17 @ 10:00 am - November 26 @ 12:00 pm
Cost: £1000(+ VAT)
“People are not Pigeons!”
Do you want a way to understand individuals without putting them in ‘personality pigeonholes’?
The LAB Profile can be used in all manner of circumstances…
- Establishing a deep level of rapport with individuals and groups
- Reducing the stress and strain involved in organisational change
- Reducing the sales cycle time and increasing customer satisfaction
- Designing powerful marketing and advertising campaigns
- Recruiting the best people matched to the requirements of a job
- Improving the performance management of individuals and teams
- Improving the coaching relationship and results achieved
- Creating high performance teams by managing people’s strengths instead of suffering from their weaknesses
Dates & Times
Tuesday 17 – Thursday 19 November 2020
Tuesday 24 – Thursday 26 November 2020
10:00 – 12:00 each day
This course will run as a blended learning programme with some virtual training on Zoom and some self-study, giving you the opportunity to study at your own pace as well as participating in group training sessions.
How to book
Click the button below to reserve your place now. Payment will be taken via Eventbrite.
Or contact my PA, Sharon Smith to request an invoice or to pay direct by credit/debit card. If your organisation uses Purchase Orders, please quote the PO number when you book.
Sharon can be reached by email: email@example.com
Or by phone: 01480 861569