Attention: Business Leaders, Directors, Senior Managers, HR Professionals and Business Owners
Brilliant Minds Taster Day
Values, Culture and the Psychology of Leadership
Engage, Lead, Succeed
Tools, ideas and insights to help you and your team…
- Understand the factors that underpin organisational culture
- Gain confidence in your leadership potential
- Engage people more readily and for the long term
- Have more rewarding relationships
- Build the organisational culture you want
|“Dianne is insightful, to the point and fun. She has an amazing ability to listen and then ask the question that is truly going to make all the difference. I love working with Dianne, highly highly recommended – she will enable you and your people to produce results they didn’t think were possible.”|
|“Dianne transformed my career and myself. Working with Dianne opened my mind and removed the barriers that were stopping me from being successful. I would recommend Dianne highly to organisations who want complete transformation for individuals and for teams.”|
Why learn about Values, Culture or the Psychology of Leadership?
Like it or not, your success in business is heavily dependent on your ability to interact successfully with other people. The nature of the interaction is obviously specific to your particular role and profession, but if you can’t get what you want from other people, you’re always going to struggle to get ahead.
At senior levels in business, your success depends not only on building productive relationships, but also on creating an environment where other people can succeed. If you can cement a culture that brings out the best in your people, everything else will be easier. Obviously, this doesn’t happen by accident and it can be hard to know where to start, especially if you have no way of describing the culture that exists or the culture you want.
At Brilliant Minds, we specialise in practical applications of Psychology that can be used to articulate the specifics of organisational culture and then to create a detailed plan of leadership actions and behaviour that fit into the everyday working routine but over time will develop the culture you desire.
If this appeals to you…
Join us for our ‘Taster Day’ on Values, Culture and the Psychology of Leadership. It’s designed to give you an overview of the tools we use to build successful, sustainable, responsible organisations. Starting with our model of Leadership – created through systematic analysis of what followers want in a leader – and using it to provide insight into the leadership culture of your organisation we then focus on values and how to identify the real values driving the culture. Often they’re not what you think! We then move onto individual values and how to make the connection between a person’s own values and those of their employer. The day concludes with an introduction to the Language and Behaviour (LAB) Profile and how it can be used in culture change programmes.
What you learn
- The Brilliant Minds Leadership model and how to apply it in your organisation
- The difference between Values and Beliefs and why it matters
- The relationship between personal values and organisational values
- A taste of Neuroscience – the SCARF model and what it means for business leaders
- The Brilliant Minds NLP Language and Communication model
- An introduction to the Language and Behaviour (LAB)Profile
- The keys to working with organisational culture to achieve the changes you want
The Language and Behaviour (LAB) Profile
The LAB Profile is a set of 14 questions which form the basis of a profile interview conducted by an expert interviewer. The questions are constructed to highlight the patterns of communication and behaviour favoured by the interviewee in a specific context and enables the interviewer to predict certain patterns of behaviour arising from the profile.
The LAB Profile is not a personality profile. It provides insight into a person’s style and preferences in a particular context and is therefore particularly useful for Senior Teams, where the style required of a person as leader of their own division, department or team may not be wholly effective when they are working with their peers as part of the leadership team.
The LAB Profile can also be used to create a specific, behavioural description of team or organisational culture and the styles to encourage in building or reinforcing that culture.
8 reasons to join us
- To discover the invisible patterns in the workplace behaviour and start to develop a superior insight and unobtrusive influencing skills
- To gain an overview of psychological tools and models that can be useful in your work
- To find out more about how the human brain works and what triggers different states of mind and different patterns of behaviour
- To have fun learning something new with like-minded people
- To take some time out with your boss or team to think about your company culture and how you’d like to see it develop
- To find out what’s new at Brilliant Minds and how we’re using the latest developments
- To solve a particular problem or work on a strategic priority in a totally different environment with all kinds of experts on hand
- To discover more about yourself and how you can engage, lead and succeed!
How will you benefit?
- Open your eyes to the hitherto invisible patterns in other people’s behaviour
- New insight into your strengths as a leader and how to build on them
- Tools and techniques you can use to increase engagement and productivity
- Wider perspective on everyday issues through discussion with other participants
- Clear understanding of how to develop your skills in this arena
|“Dianne shows you how to bring the personal touch to business and vice versa. Deeply knowledgeable about the theory behind personal development and yet packages it for delivery in a way suited to every individual’s needs. Her mantra of “people don’t ask difficult questions, they ask questions to make it simple for themselves” will stay with me forever.”|
|“I have known Dianne from the mid-1990s and more recently experienced her development programmes at Brilliant Minds. Dianne possesses an unassuming and at times dis-arming approach to her development and coaching interventions which is effective in really delivering self-awareness and personal growth, posing those searching questions and delivering bullseye comments, that really help.”|
|“Dianne Lowther is indeed the bearer of a brilliant mind. I have watched her facilitate, coach and inspire others to perform. Her work is elegant and effective. With few words she gives others insights and skills to work better with others, use their own abilities more effectively and live with confidence and compassion. I highly recommend Dianne as a trainer and coach, and all round wonderful human being.”|
Shelle Rose Charvet
|“One of the things I particularly like about Dianne’s workshops is the way she introduces, explains and explores the principles of NLP in a very clear and simple way that is really accessible to any audience. She makes it really easy to learn how to apply the techniques in the workplace and in everyday life to get much better results, quickly and more easily.”|
The Runnymede Hotel located on the banks of the River Thames in the town of Egham, Surrey is close to junction 13 of the M25, conveniently accessible from many directions yet surrounded by spectacular English countryside.
Date for your diary
Wednesday 27th March 2019
The Runnymede Hotel,Windsor Rd, Egham TW20 0AG
Tickets are £95 + VAT, including tea/coffee and lunch.
Why not bring your team?
How to book
Click the button below to reserve your place now. Payment will be taken via Eventbrite.
Or contact my PA, Sharon Smith to request an invoice or to pay direct by credit/debit card. If your organisation uses Purchase Orders, please quote the PO number when you book.
Sharon can be reached by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by phone: 01480 861569
If you would like to book a call with me to find out more, simply call Sharon on 01480 861569 and she will get you straight in the diary.
|“Best course ever, by a mile.”|