"If a Good Coach Can Make a
Measurable Impact on Performance,
Imagine What a BRILLIANT COACH
There’s no doubt about it, coaching works.
But the extent to which it works depends on the skill of the coach. Coaching is not the same as training. It’s not the same as mentoring. It’s not the same as giving advice.
So what is coaching?
“Coaching is a relationship between a coach and a client that enables the client to access the resources they need to succeed.”
If you’ve studied NLP, you’ve probably done some coaching. Since we teach NLP, we’ve done a LOT of coaching over the years. During 2012, a colleague and I started getting curious about what we were doing that was getting the results our clients were shouting about.
So we decided to do an NLP modelling project.
‘How to be a Brilliant Coach’ is the result of our work. By applying the NLP principles of modelling to discover exactly what’s going on when one of us coaches a client, we have created a model of the essential skills of a Brilliant Coach.
We also uncovered the essential MINDSET that goes with those skills. And I’m sure you won’t be surprised if I tell you I think the mindset piece is actually the most significant.
If you’re a coach…
This programme is for you to take your skills to the next level. In four days you get more development of your skill in working one-to-one than you would ever have believed possible. The combination of NLP models, extensive practice and high quality, precision feedback takes you way beyond your current awareness – that’s a promise.
But it’s not ONLY for coaches…
According to a CIPD Survey Report, coaching by LINE MANAGERS is among organisations’ most effective learning and talent development practices since 2008.
If you lead a team, your ability to coach each person individually, when they most need it, probably represents your greatest value to the organisation. What could be more useful than being able to maintain high levels of performance from everyone who reports to you. (And some who don’t!)
What could be more useful than the ability to increase performance when times are tough?
I can’t think of a single reason why you as a manager or leader WOULDN’T want to be a Brilliant Coach!
Some of the highlights...
- The 6 Competencies of a Brilliant Coach that you can model (no matter what your current level of experience in coaching)… plus a PROVEN TEMPLATE for evaluating coaching interventions easily and quickly.
- How to get to the HEART of the client’s problem. And the secret of creating change that adds value in all areas of life.
- The 3 key elements that make a successful coaching solution for your client. They’re so obvious you’ll kick yourself when I tell you – but most coaches overlook at least one of them.
- Why 'What are the most successful coaching methods?' is the WRONG question, and what you should be asking (and doing) instead. You’ll take all the stress out of deciding on the processes to use when you know and apply this in the right way.
- The ‘12 Presuppositions of a Brilliant Coach’ distilled from the beliefs, values and principles of Brilliant Coaches. When you adopt these ways of thinking you gain the MINDSET of a Brilliant Coach.
- The ‘Magic Mind-read’ technique that allows ANY coach to work with any client. Others will marvel at how YOUR CLIENTS are enjoying RESULTS when other coaches are struggling to understand the problem.
- A very simple FRAMEWORK for getting clear about your client’s needs. (An astonishingly precise and easy technique …but used by very few people – even the ones who say they know it!)
- 3 proven ways to increase your sphere of influence with your clients and achieve life-changing results they’ll want to tell everyone about. Your REPUTATION will grow quickly and effortlessly!
- How to develop your own style as a coach. You discover elements of style and which ones fit with your own natural approach. This creates the foundation for CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT that truly adds to your abilities.
- Success-based competence assessment: this unique approach to CAPABILITY is essential for Executive coaches. You create a MINDSET SHIFT even before you begin any formal interventions.
- How to get yourself in the right frame of mind to be a Brilliant Coach. Whether it’s the CONFIDENCE to get started or the COURAGE to move beyond your current comfort zone, you’ll have it when you complete this programme.
- The NUMBER ONE MISTAKE that 99% of coaches make with their clients (that in many cases leads to unnecessary stress on both sides). And a simple principle you can use instead which ensures you NEVER make this detrimental error again.
And that’s not all…
As well as in-depth learning of the essential skills of a coach, we’re also offering you:
- A comprehensive checklist to set up a new coaching relationship in a seamless and professional way WITHOUT ANY OF THE ANXIETY that usually accompanies the contracting process. Imagine what this will do for your ability to generate new clients!
- Feedback, feedback, feedback. Every step of the way you’ll receive quality, specific feedback to increase your awareness and capability and develop the finesse of a BRILLIANT COACH.
The cost of this programme is £1,495 + VAT per person.
14 - 16 August 2018 - Initial 3 days face-to-face training
TBA - Review day
To ensure you get all the individual attention and support you need, there are only 6 places available on this programme.
How to Book
Contact my PA, Sharon Smith on 01480 861569 to book your place and pay by credit/debit card or request an invoice. If your organisation uses Purchase Orders, please quote the PO number when you book.
If you would like to book a call with me to find out more, simply call Sharon on 01480 861569 and she will get you straight in the diary.